SOCIAL MEDIA RELEASE: AUBURN CHRISTMAS PARADE 2017
*This is a social media release for a university course. This is not an official release.
December 10, 2017
Press Release- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Auburn Chamber of Commerce will host its annual Christmas parade on Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 2 p.m. The event will take place in downtown Auburn, Alabama to celebrate the holiday season.
The annual Christmas parade is one of Auburn’s most loved holiday traditions. The community comes together every year to see Santa Clause, take pictures by the trees on Samford lawn and to get into the Christmas spirit.
• The Auburn Chamber of Commerce will hold the Christmas parade on December 10, 2017 at 2p.m. in downtown Auburn, Alabama.
• $25 entry fee for non-chamber members.
• Friends and family are welcome!
• Space for the parade is limited, so get there early and reserve your spot.
• To participate, see the parade entry form and rules and guidelines.
• “It’s such a fun experience for kids and their families. The kids love seeing Santa and Aubie.” –Allyson Dozier
• “I love going to the parade every year because it lets you see a side of Auburn you don’t see on a daily basis as a student. You get to see Auburn come together as a community which is an awesome experience.” –Kate Cornelius
Phone: Anna Hovey (334) 887-7011